- How do you construct high-quality arguments for positions.
- Give an example of how the ability to think logically and to construct good arguments could help you in your career and in your daily life.
- In what ways the skill of being able to evaluate the quality of reasoning on all sides will better enable you to discover what is true and to make better choices?
- In the argument that has been develop (is video games addictive) for the writing assignments, how has fairly considering multiple points of view helped to clarify one’s own perspective?
- What advice would you give to people to help them understand issues more clearly and objectively while being fair to all sides?
Journal entry must be at least 250 words.
Required source for reference:
Hardy, J., Foster, C., & Zúñiga y Postigo, G. (2015). With good reason: A guide to critical thinking. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/