- What are two or three basic issues in Starbucks’s social media strategy?
- Why is Starbucks interested in Social Media?
- How are they implementing their strategy? What are their special accomplishments? Are they missing anything?
- What role does the Starbucks consumer play?
- How does Starbucks build brand strategy using social media?
- What is the market value they are creating on social media? Is it the same or different from the non-social media world? Give reasons.
What would be your advice?
R31B – Starbucks and Social Media: It’s About More than Just Coffee
Tom McNamara, Asha Moore-Mangin
http://www.econtentmag.com/Articles/Editorial/Commentary/Starbucks-and-Social-Media-Its-About-More-than-Just-Coffee-103823.htm Starbucks is on a roll. The company, which has over 21,000 stores in 65 different countries