Houser, J. (2018). Nursing research: Reading, using, and creating evidence (4th ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett.
• Chapter 11: Summarizing and Reporting Descriptive Data, pp. 289–319
• Chapter 13: Analysis and Reporting of Quantitative Data, pp. 352–379
• Chapter 15: Analyzing and Reporting Qualitative Results, pp. 419–441
Data Results and Analysis
5This week’s graded discussion topic relates to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
• CO1 Examine the sources of evidence that contribute to professional nursing practice. (PO 7)
• CO2 Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (POs 4 and 8)
After the data are collected, it is time to analyze the results!