- How do the Real Eve and Adam differ from their Biblical counterparts? Note: Please include in your answer the types of
studies that were used in examining Adam and Eve. Furthermore, discuss which region of the world from which Homo
- Discuss the two out of Africa migrations that we discussed in class. Please identify which directions they both took.
Recognize which one was successful and explain why it was the most successful trip ever taken by human beings.
- In the 18th and 19th centuries, how did Europeans view Africans (Cite examples)? When and why did their
opinion/treatment of Africans change?
- Discuss from which two directions did people populate Egypt? What does the correct answer prove?
- Name and discuss the three Western Sudanic Civilizations discussed in the class. When answering this question,
please identify one leader, two economic commodities, and major capitals of each kingdom.
- Discuss the great feat achieved by Abubakari lI. Why is this important, and what did it prove?
- Describe the Triangular Slave Trade.
- Why the Middle Passage called. “The Terrible Transformation?”
- How did “The Terrible Transformation’ plant the “inferior Seed?” When answering this question. you must first define the
concept of the “Inferior Seed.”
- Explain the Dred Scott Case.