Frank Taylor’s automobile dealership has a number of high-achieving salespeople who could be described as extreme Type A personalities. Unfortunately, several of them are experiencing stress-related physical problems such as hypertension, high cholesterol, and migraine headaches. You have been hired to develop a stress reduction program incorporating both relaxation techniques and exercises that can be utilized by individuals and in group sessions several days a week at work. Describe specifics of a program that incorporates techniques of proven efficacy in dealing with extreme Type A personality behaviors.
General Project Guidelines:
- Papers must be written using the current APA Publication Manual. Papers should be five to seven typed double-spaced pages, not including title page and reference list.
- An introduction should delineate the specific goals of the training program and how participants will be identified and assessed
- At least five references from the scholarly literature (ideally peer-reviewed articles identified through the database PsycINFO) should be used to support the interventions addressed. There should be five references in addition to articles from the course reading, though the latter can also be included as references.
- The specifics of the training program, for both individuals and group sessions, should be spelled out in detail.
- A timetable for the program and expected results should be indicated. How will results be measured?