https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=HPJ2Yqtc1Dk ,
Watch this video
Your assignment for this week is in two parts (see below).
Answer only ONE of the 12 questions below.
Answer ONLY the question that comes AFTER the question the student BEFORE YOU answered.
For example: If the student before you answered question #1, YOU answer question #2 and so on.
AFTER all questions have been answered in order, the next student starts back at question #1 and so on.
- What was the Lost Generation (LG), and who were some of it’s most famous members?
- How did the LG get their name, and why were they called that?
- What did Paris offer the LG that America didn’t?
- Who was Gertrude Stein, and why was she important to the LG?
- Who was Sylvia Beach, and why was she important to the LG?
- Who was Ezra Pound, and why was he important to the LG?
- When Ulysses was first written by James Joyce, why was it difficult to get it published in the U.S?
- Who was Shenwood Anderson, and why was he important to the LG?
- Why was it difficult for American Ex-Patriots to get jobs in Paris during the Jajuuuua a
a Online – Contact support
- Why was it difficult for American Ex-Patriots to get jobs in Paris during the Jazz age?
- How did F. Scott Fitzgeraid help Ernest Hemingway’s career?
- Who were Gerald and Sara Murphy, and why were they important to the LG?
- Why were the Cafes of Paris important to the LG?
PART 2: Share a short paragraph about your thoughts on THE LOST GENERATION.
As always, your writing should be influenced by the comments from other students that commented before
The goal of this assignment is to:
1: Show you have a basic understanding of THE LOST GENERATION.