Compare and contrast SNOMED-CT with one other ANA recognized standard nursing
terminologies (selected from any of the Interrace Terminologies, Minimum Data Sets or
Reference Terminology) and explain fully. Discuss why there is a need for codification of
nursing data in EHRs. Include the basic concepts of the terminologies you selected and
apply these to one case example. You can provide an example from your practice or the
literature to demonstrate your understanding of the material and to bring the material
Your position statement should
• Be focused, well organized, and unified
• Use language that complies with standard English usage and APA guidelines; is
free of errors in grammar, punctuation, word choice, and spelling; reflect
language consistent with professional practice and be appropriate for the
audience, and correctly document and cite sources
• Be done independently by each student and limited to 5 to 7 pages, excluding
• Be formatted in APA style
• Be posted by designated deadline
Download and read the Honor Code attached below.
Insert your name and date as directed on the form.
Save the completed document locally.
Upload your signed Honor Code as part of your exam submission.
Please note: Submitting the signed Honor Code is a required part of this final