Checkpoint #2 – Interviewing Key Stakeholders
✴ Interview individuals within the in vivo performing context or imagine the responses from key individuals in the movie to these questions:
• What are the strengths of this specific organization, team, workgroup?
• What is the difference that makes a difference when the group is at its best?
• What are the challenges the team, organization, workgroup faces?
• If you could change something that you believe would improve the performance of the entire group, what would that be?
• What would be the biggest challenge in making that change?
• What do you think would have to occur for that change to become a reality?
• What do you think would be important for consultants to know about this specific group in order to be an effective resource or agent of change?