(1) define and explain the selected global issue and its universal implications,
(2) provide critical literature related to topic of inquiry,
(3) compare the US’ and the other nation stand of the global issue,
(4) analyze and argue your position on the problem through the examination of multiple cultural, philosophical, ideological lenses,
(5) address the role of teachers and global education in promoting understanding and action on the global issue, and
(6) share a relevant bibliography of resources.